Covenant Consulting is looking for several highly skilled C# .Net Developers to join our team.
In this role you will execute a strategy to develop, maintain and support features of our client's cloud-based talent management platforms for K-12 education.
We are seeking candidates who are focused on:
- Developing best in class software solutions
- Working in an MVC framework in an agile development environment (Kanban)
- Professional and Personal development
- Full life cycle development of legacy, flagship and emerging products.
Our best candidates are enthusiastic, confident, competitive and dedicated individuals who will learn from adversity and failure and persevere in building a successful career. The ideal candidate has experience in web application technical support and code maintenance, outstanding consultative issue identification and problem resolution strategies & exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Maintain applications within our talent management platforms.
- Collaborate with the development team supporting ongoing web development projects, diagnosing and resolving issues within our TalentEd suite of products.
- Identify and report on issue trends within the products.
- Communicate directly with clients ensuring complete resolution of issues resulting in exceptional client feedback.
- Work closely with other members of an Agile product team to build the best software on the market.
- BS or BA in Computer Science with a strong academic record
- 2-4 Years of Experience developing/supporting/troubleshooting web applications
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience with object-oriented programming (VB.NET, C# or Java preferred)
- Solid Understanding of AJAX, SQL Server or other relational databases
- Knowledge of web services, jQuery and agile development methodologies desired
- The compensation package includes a base salary commensurate with your experience and background. Our company also provides benefits including health coverage, 401K match, and personal time off.
Ingram’s Magazine named us a “Best Company to Work For”. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a focus on professional development with a leadership development program, a transparent management practice sharing company results monthly, a work environment and culture that focuses on results, and fun…we have regular company outings, a soccer team, two volleyball teams and our foosball table gets a daily workout.